Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jonathan Safran Foer Webinar Reaction Assignment

A. Category: funny yet informative
B. Presenter: Jonathan Safran
C. Title of video: Jonathan Safran Foer Webinar
D. October 28, 2014
E. 50-word summary of the content of the video
The host is introducing Jonathan Safran because some people might not know him. They begin to talk about his new book Eating Animals. Its not saying that you should become a vegetarian, but just to become more aware of farming. That farms have changed from 50 years ago. It is not natural anymore. The labels don't mean anything anymore.
F. Moment 1:
A moment that had caught my attention was when the host had pulled out the bacon. It had seemed to me that he was making fun of Jonathan Safran. Especially when he had taken a bite saying "Oh you can really taste the suffer." I thought that was kind of weird and messed up. He is trying to make you aware about what you are eating. Then you eat bacon in front of his face.
Moment 2:
When the host had used bacon as a book mark. I thought that was a really d**k move. Straight out. I know your supposed to be funny and all, but really thats really rude to do. Ya I get he may know the Safran, but does he know him that much.
Moment 3:
This really isnt a specific moment but basically it is the whole interview. I think that the host is being awfully rude to Safran. The way that he is talking to him like he is talking mess about him. That is what I think because he is saying mean stuff that he may think is funny for him, but is really rude and I dont like that
2.
This presentation can relate to me for reasons because I am quote on quote "friends" with people that are sometimes really rude. They may think it is funny what they are talking about, but it's not. Also the eating animals, it has really opened up my eyes. I have a new perspective about eating meat. Im still going to be eating meat, but a will eat less then I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment