Thursday, November 13, 2014

Antigone Quick-Write

If that situation had ever happened to me and he ended up being the bad one. I would do anything to fix all loose ends. Searching up everything and any type of evidence to prove my brothers innocence. It's not fair how my brother I dislike is being the hero. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do to save him. Family isn't left behind. I would convince my is get no matter how long it took to speak up about the truth/help. She, helping me would make this a lot easier for finding evidence, I know for a fact that my sweet brother would never do such a thing. Why he wouldn't hurt a fly let alone his brother even though he is a horrible person. We don't actually do anything that far, I would personally investigate everyone that was on the island that when we met. I would talk to the manager because he seemed kind of off when me and my family had gotten to the island. He must know something we don't know. After all that and I still don't know what happened I am going to bury my brother. Even though I am going to get in trouble I don't care. He is my brother. I will do anything for him. I know in my hear that he is innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment