Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reflections on Week 1

Thing I am most excited about this class is that the way we do our homework. Over a blog, that is really amazing! I am super pumped about this because I like using my Laptop and now I get to use it for homework is a big plus. The thing I look forward to learning is how to use the Internet as an educational source. Not just a thing where you waste half your day on. Then get 2 hours of sleep and repeat the whole cycle. If I could be able to use the Internet just for educational purposes and not hours of watching streamers and YouTube. That would make me like the smartest person alive(just kidding lulz). It would make my life a lot easier by not getting distracted on the Internet. 

4 comments:

  1. Out of all people, I knew you would like working with technology. I've checked out your mine craft videos on youtube. I mean just look at this blog. Its all on point. Also, you've helped me with my blog so yea. Im not surprised that you would be excited to work with blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me feel like I need to step up my game! Keep up the amazing work, Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruh, I really like your blog tbh. The music is like all peaceful. I could tell you actually put effort into this. Good job! As far as the reflection goes, I'm pretty much looking forward to almost the same things as you. I love the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agreeee, with the homework, but at the same time I don't like it cause most of the time ain't nobody got time for this blog.

    ReplyDelete